Speaker warranty cover
Bassface speakers are warranted for a period of 12 months from purchase by the original purchaser for manufacturing defect, subject to the following schedule:
- Too much heat in the coil, resulting in melted resin = no warranty.
- Too much speaker excursion, resulting in bottoming of the pole piece against the magnet = no warranty.
- Physical contact between any part of the speaker (either during operation or due to physical impact) and another object resulting in marring of any surface of or damage to the speaker physically = no warranty.
Events covered by Warranty
- Failure of any of the glues associated with the build of the speaker where the above exclusion points are not applicable = warranty valid.
- Failure of the electrical circuit within the speaker where the above exclusion points are not applicable = warranty valid.
- Failure of the mechanical build of the speaker where the above exclusion points are not applicable = warranty valid.
Warranty complaints should be handled by your supplying dealer. Our dealers are all experienced sellers and installers and will be able to assist you in understanding the failure mode of your item. Our dealers will not tolerate verbal abuse or blackmail of any description. Please be professional and polite with your warranty complaint. We understand the frustration of failed equipment and will do our best to help, but it is a fact that 95% of warranty claims are as a result of incorrect installation or abuse.
Team Bassface Worldwide